- Creatimg an outdoor living space and the roof is attached to the house and have an upper deck is extended.
- We have designed an inground pool put in that is 16x32
- In a nutshell, a roof is put above windows, a gas fireplace to the left where the red dot is located to create an outdoor living space.
- We extended the deck to the end of the house, it has glass instead of spindles.
- The staircase is turned to the left but does not come down in the center as it was.
- It includes patio stone in the living area as well as and complete design of the backyard.
- We added a pool approximately 20 x 30 and landscaping added to the visual – because of the side and rear neighbors so we added some tall skinny trees placed along the back.
- Stonework around the pool cement or large stones for the rest of the yard, removing all the grass.
- Stone at the footers, wood beams, are used.
Christine Karlovic, EDF RE
error: Content is protected !!