Duble click to see in full screen
The following strategies are used to promote social security in Tehran's 22nd district:
- Trying to invite people to enter and stop in urban spaces
- Restoration of night activities and the implementation of cultural and artistic programs
- Arranging lightings
- Design and locating furniture and signs in the perimeter area
- Improving tourism applications - services in the region, which are appropriate to the peripheral texture
- Creating a dynamic and sustainable urban environment on a local or regional scale with a social security approach "Adopting behavioral patterns with physical patterns"
- Construction of multi-functional public spaces "Flexible Spaces" (community center and Plazas)
- Local planning and designing of for inclusive residents participation
- Try to raise the quality of social life in neighborhoods (increasing the quality of space with the approach of increasing social security)
- Appropriate distribution of welfare, educational, occupational, health services in neighborhood (social justice)
- Special attention to women and children and their activation in the project planning process to enhance neighborhood security for these groups.
- Long-term and short-term social and cultural planning by planners and designers to enhance neighborhood security.
- To create suitable cultural relations among different people in a neighborhood, especially young people and adolescents with middle ages, in order to increase empathy and reduce the distance between generations.
error: Content is protected !!