Diplomatic Quarter Dome and Bazaar Structure
The objective of the project is to create a unique lounging, dining, shopping, and activities experience during Riyadh’s high season. The project targets primarily middle to high-income families and tourists. The resort contains a restaurant and a shopping area (Bazaar), with Arabian style
- The restaurant is designed like a dome, and all the elements (towers, the dome, and lightings) in the site portray the Arabian style.
- The Dome has seat minimum of 40 guests
- The seating configuration is 10 tables. Each one has 4 seats.
- Dome area is approximately 100m²
- A total of 8 towers have seating under and around them.
- The size is 4m by 4m. the height is 6m
- Consist of 8 kiosks in Arabian style.
- The structure is easy to build and simple.
- Each kiosk is 3m by 6m
- A central fountain in the middle
- Entrance wall is used for art painting
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
error: Content is protected !!