Mishakat Hotel at Al-Khubar
Ayana Beach Resort is a mix-use development beachfront. It includes a boutique hotel and outdoor restaurant/lounge overlooking the Persian Gulf. The total space area is 2,846 m2.
- Arabesque Cafe and Lounge
- Arabesque Hotel
- Reception - located in a converted container
Arabesque Cafe and Lounge:
- Overlooks the water.
- Mainly made from two shipping containers - size 40ft HQ
- The containers are on top of each other. The area surrounding the container is made covered with a wooden deck for the outdoor seating area.
- The two containers have some arabesque elements even if basic.
- Modular elements are used to create an arabesque art masterpiece on the Persian Gulf.
- The rooms are units made of geometric structures that contain either 1 level or 2 levels, depending on the design of each unit.
- A single capsule could be just one hotel unit or two units in two different levels.
- Capsules’ faces are covered by panels with arabesque patterns to emphasize the Arabian style and maximize the sense of place.
- The panels are designed based on their position, and they are accompanied by various materials: some parts are covered with solid layers to control the light and views (Ceiling or W.C Walls), and some are accompanied by glass layers to maintain a panoramic view to the outside (Hall and Bedroom areas).
Al-Khubar, Saudi Arabia
Z. MoradKhani, A. Atrian
error: Content is protected !!