Mishka is a 32-room boutique hotel in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia.
Al Ula has a history of 200.000 years! Please see here
for more information
THE ART EXPERIENCE
“From light, we shall find your way”
Inspired by Arabic geometry and Islamic lanterns.
Mishka comes to life as the 1st luxury capsule and Modular hotel concept.
Mishka is located NE of Al Ula city.
Hidden one of the many rock formations, Mishka Hotel appears to those who take dirt road into the Mishka Resort.
● Mishka has approximately 32 rooms
● The shape of the rooms/layout is like a crescent around the pool area.
● The project includes a lounge which is attached to the reception. The design of the lounge and reception is similar to the capsule
● SPA: The Spa is 10m by 10m in the shape of glass CUBE with arabesque patterns so it ties with the other structures.
● Parking area for 30 cars
● The entrance / Gate to Misahka
● Dirt Bike track around the area of Mishka
● Make plans according to scale.
● renders of the prospective of the hotel and floor plans and showing the rock formations of Al Ula in the background.
● A diagram for one of the capsules.