Duble click to see in full screen
Recreational Center of Alvand City
Using maximum open spaces and paying attention to the patterns of native architecture of the region along with connections to the adjacent areas can meet the needs of citizens and ensure the dynamics of the complex.
A vibrant city center can stimulate the surrounding area and compel it to improve its quality.
The most important design criteria derived from the status analysis are as follows:
• Using native architecture patterns in Qazvin province
• Functional and visual connections with adjacent areas
• Respect for existing cultural elements (Tombs of Martyrs and Culture complex)
• Emphasize the connection of green space with the architecture
• Create spatial diversity and functional policies
• Generate pedestrian traffic with a healthy density due to the volume of space
• Visual and physical connection between the project and the environment
• Create an appropriate space around the project and welfare services for pedestrians
• Eliminating the negative vision of the Worn-out urban texture through improving life quality
• Create user association and suggested activities with the surroundings
Used soft wares:
Auto-Cad, SketchUp, Vray, PhotoShop
Alvand, Qazvin, Iran
Municipality of Alvand City
Mohammadreza Mehrabani Golzar, Ehsan Shariatmadari, Taravat Nourian
error: Content is protected !!